Auction Items Procurement and Booker Job description
Would the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment interest you?
Would you like to build a successful career through providing innovative creative unique experiences for our high end client?
Join our Experiences team
If you’re looking to make the most of your ambition and personality, then a career at GPM could be perfect for you. Our team is over 8 people strong across our UK and Dubai offices and we continue to grow, embracing new international markets and opportunities. Your role focusing on auction item procurement and booking in experiences sold will ensure you will be a big part of our future.
GPM sales opportunity activities come with potential big earnings and a structured progression path. Plus, you don’t need specific qualifications however either PR/Marketing or Auction experience is required to join us!
We can help you reach your goals if you bring us the ambition to succeed.
GPM deliver the most powerful experiential moments, for corporate incentives, customer events, and marketing content. From driving up Volcano’s in Iceland for staff incentive program to flying 5 private jets in convoy to Champagne for lunch for a private bank.
When a client hosts an event with GPM, we want it to captivate their guests, to be remembered for months or even years to come. At GP Management we use all our event management expertise and exclusive connections to create events that perfectly showcase their brand.
In you role, you will be responsible for:
- Finding and curating money can’t buy auction experiences and products though researching potential brands/unique experiences to suit our HNW clients with a view to shape and build new partnerships to increase revenue at all GPM events.
- Growing and managing the GPM experiences, ensuring quality control and suitability for sale via private sale and auctions
- Book in all sold experiences via our CRM system and manage this process from beginning to end, managing the client relationship.
- Working towards your KPI’s through developing market understanding, building relationships and networking
- Collaborating with the team, cross-functional teams, and external partners to help develop a rich customer experience
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible
- You are expected to work from the UK office twice a week
When it comes to the challenge of procuring high end auction items, other typical duties include:
- Preparing presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Being aware of market trends and competitors
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Ensuring goals are met
- Working with internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Thinking ahead, what will help improve our product as we scale?
The Experience We Are Looking For:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Prior experience within a Marketing/PR or Auction role
- Good working knowledge of CRMs and data management
- Comfortable working remotely as part of a close team
- Enthusiastic about hitting monthly targets
- Proven ability to work independently using initiative
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills are essential
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, start-up environment, as well as collaborating with a remote team
- Adaptable, and capable of working under pressure with competing priorities
- Passionate about solving people’s problems and bringing a smile to someone’s face
- Empathetic and patient with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a continuous improvement mindset, constantly seeking to increase efficiency
- You take the initiative. You’re enterprising and can think on your feet – no problem is too great or small for you to tackle head-on
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Curious, ambitious and excellence-driven
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Competitive salary
- You’ll get first-hand experience being part of and growing with a high growth, super early stage, fast moving, and ambitious company
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Relaxed work from home policy, you are expected to work from the London office twice a week
- Contribute to building and scaling a culture where wellbeing is part of how we do things, not just a bonus.
- A proactive approach to creating a working environment that supports/reflects our team member’s unique personal needs
- Salary commensurate with experience
To apply for this job please email: email@example.com